Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Latest Testimonial...

Music | Somersault by Zero 7

I love my clients...

"In 2008 I made both personal and professional changes in my life and turned to Ted for completion of this transition. I had witnessed the artistry he captured behind the lens and knew he would be an integral part of the completion of my metamorphose.
Recently divorced and a mother of 2, I wished to honor the soft, seductive feminine side of my being a woman.

Ted's reputation and professionalism exceeded all expectations. His uncanny ability to place myself completely at ease, coupled with his keen sense of style and class created a permanent depicture of what I wished to celebrate.

I owe many thanks and gratitude to him for being a part of this process....:)

Thank you Ted,

Candace van Hoof
"

No comments:

Post a Comment