Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Shoot

Music | Dusk by Andrew Hill

My first shoot under the name of Photo Privé took me back to my hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Barbara has been a client of mine for over 12 years. We go way back during our Vintage Motorcycling days of riding BMWs. We had talked about doing a shoot like this over 5 years ago, but I didn't really have the experience to do so. Fast Forward to this year, I was talking to Barbara about launching a business like this, but hated the term, Boudoir and anything that had associations with that word. She agreed and within moments came up with Photo Privé. Without batting an eyelash, I secured the .net domain.

It has been awhile since I flew back from Chicago photographing Barbara, but with her permission, here is one of my favorites from the shoot. The room had fantastic light pouring in from the window, which led to the great lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment