Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo Privé

Music | Avalon by Roxy Music

I don't think I have been more comfortable starting a new business than starting Photo Privé. I've worked years to get to the point where I am and have gained confidence and abilities that only experience can bring. This is not to say that I don't have butterflies in my stomach as I launch the website and even this blog. I'm putting my soul out there, parts of me that I know of and others I do not. This also rings true with my subjects, the commissions that have entrusted me to bring to light something special, to emphasize little nuances and the subtleties that first are not yet apparent. I too take my uneasy steps on terrain that will take a little time to get used to.

Photo Privé

Private Photography or Private Photos... When thinking of names for this new ambition, it was appropriate that a friend of mine put me in the direction years ago to start photographing women in a more sophisticated, provocative manner come up with Photo Privé. I was immediately taken by the name as it expresses specifically what my photographs are...

I hope to post recent shoots (with clients permission of course), events and news that pertain to photographing women in this way. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please feel free to contact me via the blog or website. Otherwise, please come back often and visit, write a comment now and then if you are so inclined.

Thanks!

Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment