Friday, July 31, 2009

Seeing the Forest for the Trees, or Something Like That...

Music | Flame Trees by Sarah Blasko

Photo Privé has always been about producing the finest images with the idea of creating pieces of art. Just yesterday, a friend made a comment about something I had said about photographing young naked women in France when I retire. She asked why only young women, why not women in their 40's +. Then another friend agreed as she was in her 50's...

You know how a light bulb lights up above your head when something pops into your mind? Well, I have to thank Anne and Alina for stepping up and putting the obvious in my head. While I know not all women want to be photographed in provocative poses, nude or implied, I would think everyone would love to have a fine photograph or themselves. A true representation of themselves or something totally opposite, in a portrait format.

Photo Privé has just created a Portrait category for services we render. On the site will be a great representation of my favorite photography genre, Portraits. I hope to showcase a variety of portraits, women of all ages and celebrate the beauty that is, Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the photo on the right. The lighting in this one and on her color image on your website are particularly beautiful. Found you through a mutual friend, SJ.

    ReplyDelete